What We Love About Asher...
- His passion for honesty and integrity.
- His constant reminders that ‘life is about the journey, not the destination’.
- That he can eat from the same restaurant for two weeks straight & not get sick of it.
- How he keeps his employee’s individual wants and needs in mind when making business decisions.
- That every time he leaves the office, he comes back a minute later for his sunglasses, that he has forgotten on his desk.
- That he proudly took a ‘fanny-pack’ to Europe and insisted on calling it a money belt.
A Bit More About Asher...
Asher is a native Californian, born & raised in the capital city of Sacramento. In 1999, Asher started Styrsky Insurance Agency. Of all the various jobs he performs as President of SIA, Asher finds the most fulfillment in providing trustworthy, practical advice to clients who are looking for help navigating the confusing territory of the insurance world.
What We Love About Jenny...
- Her hardworking spirit and dedication to doing things the right way.
- That she refers to Fridays as “Flashback Fridays” and plays 90’s music all day in the office.
- She remembers all of our clients, spouses, pets, … you get the idea!
- She has a solution to every problem.
- How surprisingly horrible she is at using common expressions. Always mixing them up!
- That she cares about every person in her life.
A Bit More About Jenny...
Born and raised in upstate New York until the age of 13, when Sacramento became her home. As the youngest of six children and an aunt to 7, although Jenny planted her roots in Sacramento, she spends her vacation time traveling to visit her family in 5 other states. Jenny started working for Styrsky Insurance in 2001 as a part time evening employee and determined it was a career path for her future after high school. She had a crush on her next door neighbor, Tom, in 2002 and married him in 2012. When not at work, she is chasing after her little man Anthony born in 2018 and cooking, drinking wine, watching re-runs of Judge Judy and volunteering with foster youth through the Sacramento CASA organization.
What We Love About Casey...
- You could add a sticker to her car bumper and she would never know.
- Proud momma! She regularly brings up her kids when relating to clients.
- Walking advertisement for Trader Joe's with her drinks and salads.
- Never late to work since she starts taxi services with her kids 2 hours before work!
- Just like the rest of us, her coffee addiction is real.
A Bit More About Casey...
Casey was born in Yolo County and has spent most of her life in the Sacramento area. She married her best friend in 2002 and together they have 6 amazing kids. Casey loves to read and carries a book with her wherever she goes. She is passionate about giving back and volunteers with The United Way and Sacramento Reading Partners. When she's not at work you can find her out supporting local bands, taking road trips to explore small towns, playing Just Dance with her kids, or having family game night.
Our business model is simple. We start by employing competent, helpful, and caring people and then train them to become experts on insurance. We sell competitively priced insurance products for virtually every type of insurance you could ever want or need. And we do the right thing, every time.
We’ve been around long enough to realize that our best clients are people who want a competitive price from an agent they can trust.
… somebody they know will return their phone calls.
… somebody they can ask questions of when confused.
… somebody who will go to bat for them when they have a problem.
… somebody they can develop a business relationship with over the years.
… somebody who cares.
Styrsky Insurance Agency was started in 1999 by Asher Styrsky. Since then, several thousand clients have determined that we are the best bang for their buck. We hope you give us a chance to show you why … and a chance to earn your business.