What We Love About Asher...
- His passion for honesty and integrity.
- His constant reminders that ‘life is about the journey, not the destination’.
- That he can eat from the same restaurant for two weeks straight & not get sick of it.
- How he keeps his employee’s individual wants and needs in mind when making business decisions.
- That every time he leaves the office, he comes back a minute later for his sunglasses, that he has forgotten on his desk.
- That he proudly took a ‘fanny-pack’ to Europe and insisted on calling it a money belt.
A Bit More About Asher...
Asher is a native Californian, born & raised in the capital city of Sacramento. In 1999, Asher started Styrsky Insurance Agency. Of all the various jobs he performs as President of SIA, Asher finds the most fulfillment in providing trustworthy, practical advice to clients who are looking for help navigating the confusing territory of the insurance world.
What We Love About Jenny...
- Her hardworking spirit and dedication to doing things the right way.
- That she refers to Fridays as “Flashback Fridays” and plays 90’s music all day in the office.
- She remembers all of our clients, spouses, pets, … you get the idea!
- She has a solution to every problem.
- How surprisingly horrible she is at using common expressions. Always mixing them up!
- That she cares about every person in her life.
A Bit More About Jenny...
Born and raised in upstate New York until the age of 13, when Sacramento became her home. As the youngest of six children and an aunt to 7, although Jenny planted her roots in Sacramento, she spends her vacation time traveling to visit her family in 5 other states. Jenny started working for Styrsky Insurance in 2001 as a part time evening employee and determined it was a career path for her future after high school. She had a crush on her next door neighbor, Tom, in 2002 and married him in 2012. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with her husband & fur babies, being with family & friends, board games, wine tasting, watching re-runs of Judge Judy and volunteering as a CASA with Sacramento County.
What We Love About Danielle...
- She can eat half of a large watermelon in one sitting.
- She fell for a client's prank on her first day of work. He called in stating he was Van Halen.
- She loves wearing sweaters, even when its 100 degrees outside.
- Her rare combination of being both soft spoken and able to talk with anybody!
- Just like the rest of us, her coffee addiction is real.
A Bit More About Danielle...
Danielle is a Sacramento native with a great love for animals. She is currently the proud mother to four cats, three of which are rescued brothers. Danielle is currently working on a business degree with a focus in accounting at Sacramento State University and was recently accepted in to the very prestigious Business Honors Program. In her free time, she enjoys crafting organic soaps and bath products as well as growing organic fruit and veggies in her backyard.
Our business model is simple. We start by employing competent, helpful, and caring people and then train them to become experts on insurance. We sell competitively priced insurance products for virtually every type of insurance you could ever want or need. And we do the right thing, every time.
We’ve been around long enough to realize that our best clients are people who want a competitive price from an agent they can trust.
… somebody they know will return their phone calls.
… somebody they can ask questions of when confused.
… somebody who will go to bat for them when they have a problem.
… somebody they can develop a business relationship with over the years.
… somebody who cares.
Styrsky Insurance Agency was started in 1999 by Asher Styrsky. Since then, several thousand clients have determined that we are the best bang for their buck. We hope you give us a chance to show you why … and a chance to earn your business.